Hello, friends! Today’s travel tip is just a quick list of 5 tips to get a little more out of your next hotel stay:
1. Of all the items in the hotel room, the remote control is likely the one with the most germs (no one ever cleans the remote!). Instead, use the plastic bag from the ice bucket to wrap the hotel remote to quickly “sanitize” the remote.
2. Save your luggage space and leave any laundry bags at home. Instead, use the dry cleaner bags that hang in all hotel closets to hold your dirty clothes and/or to hold your wet clothes.
3. Need a way to store your shoes? Wrap the soles of your shoes with the disposable shower cap and it’s ready to be packed in your suitcase.
4. If you forget your USB charger, look behind the TV for an extra USB slot!
5. If/when you find yourself in a hotel that provides slippers, save them and repurpose them as your go-to travel slippers. Keep the slippers as a staple in your luggage so you always have something to wear when you’re walking on those notoriously dirty hotel room floors.
Help me keep this series going! If you have any travel tips, please email me at email@example.com and your tip may end up in a future post!